One of the main advantages of OCR, is the fact that it increases the efficiency and effectiveness of the workflow. The capability to search through content instantly is extremely serviceable, especially in cases like an office setting that has to deal with high document inflow or high volume scanning. OCR is quick and accurate, ensuring the document's content remains intact while saving time and dramatically boosting your productivity. When combined with other technologies such as scanning and file compression, the advantages of OCR come to light. Workflow is increased as employees are no longer preoccupied with manual labor and can work with higher efficiency. The purpose of great technology is to make life easier while being user friendly and intuitive; OCR software achieves all of this and much more.
Articles in this section
- What types of files can be uploaded on Purebills?
- What are the advantages of OCR?
- How does OCR works?
- Can I upload spend documents on Purebills via email?
- How do I upload spend documents on Purebills via email?
- What does the "Export" button do?
- What does the "Upload" button do?
- What does the "Download" button do?
- What does the "OCR" button do?
- How do I delete many Spend documents at once?