The "Export" button is found on the top right of the "Categories" sub-section of the section "Manage" of the website and its use is to download the existing Categories in an Excel file, in CSV type, so the User can have all his Categories concentrated in a table and/or make any changes in any of these documents' data and re-upload the file with the amendments to the website.
Articles in this section
- How do I change a Category from Inactive to Active?
- What does the "Export" button do?
- What is the difference of the "Add new category" and "Upload categories" buttons?
- What is a GL Code?
- What is a CSV file?
- How do I change a Category from Active to Inactive?
- How do I delete many Categories at once?
- How do I delete a Category?
- How do I edit a Category?
- How do I export Categories?