A CSV ("comma-separated values") file is a simple file format used to store tabular data, such as a spreadsheet or database. Its data fields are most often separated, or delimited, by a comma. Files in the CSV format can be imported to and exported from programs that store data in tables, such as Microsoft Excel or OpenOffice Calc.
Articles in this section
- How do I change a Project from Inactive to Active?
- What does the "Export" button do?
- What is the difference of the "Add new project" and "Upload projects" buttons?
- What is a CSV file?
- How do I change a Project from Active to Inactive?
- How do I search a Project?
- How do I export "Projects"?
- How do I delete many Projects at once?
- How do I delete a Project?
- How do I edit a Project?