The "Export" button is found on the top right of the "Contacts" sub-section of the section "Manage" of the website and its use is to download the existing Contacts in an Excel file, in CSV type, so the User can have all his Contacts concentrated in a table and/or make any changes in any of these documents' data and re-upload the file with the amendments to the website.
Articles in this section
- Can I change a Contact's email address?
- Can I delete an existing Contact?
- How do I update a Contact's data?
- How do I add email to a Contact?
- How do I change the email of a Contact?
- How do I add currency to a Contact?
- What does the "Export" button do?
- What is the difference of the "Add new contact" and "Upload contacts" buttons?
- How do I change the currency of a Contact?
- How do I export Contacts?